1. Ph.D. in Computer Science & Engineering from University of Kalyani, Kalyani 741235, West Bengal, India, 2018.
2. Master of Technology (M. Tech.) in Computer Science & Engineering from University of Kalyani, Kalyani 741235, West Bengal, India, 2010-2012.
3. Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech.) in Information Technology from Calcutta Institute of Engineering & Management under West Bengal University of Technology, Kolkata 700040, West Bengal, India, 2006-2010.
Other important academic achievements:
1. Working as a Postdoctoral researcher at Laboratoire des Sciences du Numérique de Nantes (LS2N), Université de Nantes, IMT Atlantique, Nantes, France from 19th August, 2021.
2. Worked as a Postdoctoral researcher at the Faculty of Informatics, Masaryk University, Brno, Czech Republic from 19th August, 2019 to 18th August, 2021.
3. Worked as an Exchange Ph.D. Student at the Faculty of Mathematics and Computer Science, University of Łódź, Poland within the framework of the Erasmus+ Credit Mobility Programme from 16th February, 2016 to 30th June, 2016.
4. Qualified in GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering) conducted by IITs and IISc, India.
5. Qualified in NET (National Eligibility Test) for Assistant Professor, conducted by the University Grants Commission, Government of India.
6. Qualified in WBSET (West Bengal State Eligibility Test) for Assistant Professor, conducted by the West Bengal College Service Commission, Government of West Bengal, India.